Would you like to join an established and growing marketing team? Would you like to work for a company which is globally recognised as a premium brand within its sector? Does the sound of working for a company which has a reputation for treating its staff extremely well appeal to you? If so, this is a great opportunity for you.
My client is looking for an ambitious and digitally focused marketing professional to join their team and have ownership of all things digital within their marketing team. You will be provided guidance from an experienced and incredibly personable Marketing Manager, giving you a fantastic blend of autonomy and support to help further your career and personal skill-set.
- Analytics- Responsible for monitoring all analytics for all online activities, which also includes raising issues and making recommendations for areas of improvement. This would also be used for reporting on return on investment
- Overall responsibility for social media- producing original, fresh content as part of the social media plan which you will develop
- Email marketing- responsible for creating emails for events, newsletters, job alerts etc. Resultingly, being responsible for the analysis of email campaigns and look at areas which are successful and areas which can be improved upon
- Website- having overall responsibility for updating the website daily and reporting on what can be improved
- Two years’ experience in marketing within the recruitment or professional services sector
- Experience using:
o Email marketing platforms
o Website CMS
o CRM databases
o Social media platforms
- Experience using InDesign and Photoshop
- A team player with a confident and out-going personality
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Writing