Digital Marketing Consultant
Excellent package, + uncapped commission + Car allowance
Do you have experience in digital marketing and advertising solutions?
Are you excellent at building relationships?
Do you want to work for a company who is as passionate about your career as you are?
M4 specialist recruitment are delighted to be working with a forward thinking media company based in Falmouth. Currently due to growth they are looking for talented Digital marketing consultants to join on a permanent basis. You will receive structured training throughout you career and the opportunity of progression up the company ladder.
Day to Day Duties:
- Source & review all leads by qualifying client is suitable for full digital marketing and advertising solutions.
- Setting meetings either through referrals from the local sales teams or self-prospecting.
- Close sales by utilising up-to-date sales methodology which aligns with the client’s goals and objectives.
- Eliminate objections, verify the contract close and assist in the transition to the Marketing Expert for campaign creation and campaign management.
- Successfully cross sell, upsell, and retain existing clients by working with the Marketing Expert to identify opportunities.
- Generate referrals from Existing Clients for additional Digital Marketing Services.
- Proactively monitor client’s campaigns and spend with a specific emphasis on avoiding churn.
- Keep opportunity information current and accurate while developing a sales forecast for the UK Sales Director
- Record all Sales activity in Microsoft Teams and meet all monthly sales targets and KPIs.
- Participate in developmental activities e.g. Google Exams.
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Consultant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job