Job Title: Digital Marketing Consultant
Job ID: 00929
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Digital Marketing
A forward-thinking, Milton Keynes based, award winning Marketing Agency are looking to bring in a Digital Marketing Consultant to join their growing team. They are looking for a talented and bright individual to join their SEO team. This could be an ideal position for someone with an interest in SEO for gaming, gambling and sportsbooks.
- Creating imaginative and engaging content (articles, Quizzes, guides etc) for placement on relevant websites
- Analysis of publishing websites to determine their authority in a niche, relevancy to your client’s brand as well as to the campaign goals.
- Outreach for campaign for placement of material
- Analysis of keywords, on page SEO, and to contribute to campaign strategy planning and creation, from the creative conceptualisation to the logistical planning of the components of the campaign.
- Conduct research and ideas generation
- Conduct health check for sites SEO to check links, page set up, content and usability
- Attend conferences on behalf of clients when needed, writing and tweeting on their behalf
- Write monthly reports for clients on the progress and activity on the account
Essential Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience and ability to write both advertorial and editorial copy for client campaigns
- Good communication skills
- Experience in writing good quality content, preferably with examples currently online
- Ability to meet deadlines, work on their own initiative and manage workload
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and other SEO tools
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
- Experience in an agency setting
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job