Job; Digital Marketing Consultant - Staines & REMOTE
This growing certification agency supports trainers, coaches and events companies to increase their sales by independently (CPD) accrediting their training, learning and coaching activities. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
The role will involve hands-on technical work across the whole suite of software and marketing campaigns with a specific emphasis on lead generation and marketing (email) automation software. You will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting and developing the technical side of marketing operations. You should be a fast learner, inquisitive and have a keen eye for technical detail alongside a real passion for customer care and support. They are a customer-focused business who places a great deal of emphasis of the happiness and satisfaction of their customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience;
- Building sales funnels (essential)
- Email lists (essential)
- Email automation
- Paid traffic (e.g. Facebook)
- Customer profiling
- Facebook social
- Landing page creation
- Sales Cart integration
- A/B split testing
- Traffic sources, i.e. paid, media packages, PPC, YouTube, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Generating cost effective leads with a trackable ROI
In a nutshell; they’re looking for a switched-on person who has a passion and can-do attitude to everything they do. You should be very much a metrics person and completely capable of spinning of lots of plates for a very fast-moving businesses across different sectors. You will have a strong working knowledge of digital customer acquisition, as well as experience in directing paid traffic and organic traffic, experience in building sales funnels (essential) and conversion, optimisation.
- £'s; fully DoE to approx £40k (neg),
- Location; offices in Staines Middlesex with up to 50% home working available,
- How to get to them; 15 mins walk from Staines train station or via junction 13 M25,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; digital marketing manager online web website Paid traffic Facebook Customer profiling Social media SEO search engine optimisation Blogging blog blogger Sales funnels funnel Landing page Email Automation Sales Cart Integration A/B split testing MVT multivariate test tester Traffic media PPC pay per click YouTube LinkedIn advert adverts advertising Leads lead remote remotely home London Staines Middlesex UK England Infusionsoft affiliate Conversion rate CRO
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'