Digital Marketing Coach
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Digital Marketing Coach based in Skelmersdale. The successful candidate will earn : £36,000.00-£40,000.00 per year depending on experience and qualifications.
- Apprenticeships: 2 years (required)
- Digital Marketing and Junior Content Producer Level 3, 1 year (required)
- Employability: level 2 and 3, 2 years (preferrable)
- Have a degree level marketing qualification
- Have extensive previous Coach/Tutor experience
- You must hold a clean driving license and be able to travel when needed
- Have the ability and occupational competence to deliver multiple new apprenticeship standards.
- Knowledge of Assessment Practice, Market/Industry and Commercial/Business Awareness
- Outstanding Communication, Planning/Organisation, and People Management Skills
- Be Flexible, Self-Motivated, and Approachable
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement or equivalent
- Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance Qualification (preferred)
- A Level 3 Teaching Qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of Level 2 Functional Skills or equivalent in maths, ICT and English
- Robust knowledge of Safeguarding, Prevent and Equality and Diversity
- E-portfolio experience
- An enthusiasm for and background in client-facing roles
- Google Squared / CIW – Social Media Strategist / Google Analytics IQ or similar qualifications.
- WordPress / InDesign / Illustrator / Adobe Captivate / Articulate Storyline or similar software
- Deliver training, teaching, learning skills and assessment to apprentices, adult learners and commercial clients without being micro-managed.
- Assess learners’ achievements and implementation of creative and marketing concepts in a blended learning approach.
- Using online applications such as Microsoft Teams and face-to-face in the workplace either on a 1-2-1 or group basis.
- Deliver top-quality marketing training to apprentices and commercial learners remotely and as a blended learning approach.
- Work with levy clients and SMEs to shape new recruits and build an employer’s workforce to enable them to become future marketing professionals.
1st2 Achieve Training is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of our ongoing commitment to Equality and Diversity, 1st2 Achieve Training guarantee to shortlist all applicants from all ethnic groups, including ethnic minority groups, who meet the essential criteria and all applicants with a disability who meet the essential criteria.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
- Charity work - 2 days off paid to do charity work
- Mental Health – 2 days off paid for mental health days.
- Extra Holidays- Stay 2 years and get an additional 1-day annual leave per year up to 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An additional day off also for your birthday!
Work from home – A significant proportion of your work will be remote, so you must have a suitable remote working environment that mirrors an office with appropriate IT and Wi-Fi systems in place.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Digital Marketing Coach, Marketing, Coach/Tutor, Product Content Trainer, Digital Marketing Assessor, Product Content Assessor, Apprenticeship, Microsoft Teams, WordPress, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'