Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location- Bristol (Commutable from Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Swindon, Wiltshire, Newport)
Salary- up to £25,000pa (dependant on experience)
Ambridge Harris is delighted to be currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator for a boutique outsourcing business based in Bristol.
The main purpose of this Digital Marketing Co-ordinator role is to support in the coordination of all marketing activity within the business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Raising the profile of the brand by supporting the coordination of Press and PR activities
- Generating creative marketing ideas and helping to contribute to the overall aims and success of the Company
- Devising, coordinating and reporting on lead generation activities
- Developing marketing materials and content
- Managing the websites and their SEO success
- Delivering the digital marketing function for the brand ensuring analysis and reports on the success of activities and different channels
- Contributing to and managing key areas of the Marketing Strategy
- Producing and sending out monthly newsletters and blogs along with additional copywriting as required
- Coordinating the creative marketing activities of the annual survey
- Supporting the training and development of international partners in our marketing strategies
This is an excellent opportunity to join a customer focussed business that is continually striving for improvement and embraces change and development. The business prides themselves on providing a fun but hardworking and well rewarded environment.
The ideal candidate will need;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of marketing principles.
- Proven experience of delivering content marketing and managing social media channels
- Evidence of being clearly focussed on action and delivery
- To be IT literate
- To demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job