Digital Marketing Co-ordinator immediate start - Retail
Are you an experienced retail Digital Marketing Specialist?
Do you want to work for a global brand, providing online content and copy?
Then this is the job for you…..
A global retailer within the kitchen appliances sector is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Coordinator based in Chiswick, West London. The role will be ensuring the brand's digital presentation and consumer communication is maximised and executed with retail customers. It will require partnering with the Global Digital team to ensure that all of the brand's digital assets and stories are fully leveraged and executed in the correct manner, by the retail and external digital partners. Responsibilities may also include working with sales account managers and the global digital team to develop and execute digital marketing programs through a retailer's network.
Other key responsibilities include: campaign effectiveness analysis, presentation of key findings and recommendations, potential engagement with online community, create and post daily on relevant channels, devise appropriate answer to questions, communicate with foodie / relevant bloggers, write copy and create content, develop, write and implement newsletters, competitor analysis, as well as continuously updating local digital properties.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Become the expert in digital retail marketing, keeping up with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends, what's new via various websites (customer and competitors), training, attending online market seminars.
- Continually look for and investigate area for digital content improvement and engagement.
- Become the regional business resource for all information requirements on content requirements for digital platforms (retailer presentations, sales meetings/conferences, global digital meetings, strategic marketing planning, etc).
Key Skills Required:
- Tertiary marketing educational qualification.
- Over 3 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Social media/online content knowledge is essential.
- Copy-writing experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organisational, prioritising, follow up and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills.
- Creative flair.
- Must have a passion for food.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Intermediate/advanced excel spreadsheet skills.
Interested? If so, apply today as we are short-listing candidates now!
For further information, please call Jenny Buck on or email at .
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'