This is an exciting time to join Utilitywise. Our digital team is growing and we are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on digital marketer to join our team.
As a key part of the Utilitywise Digital team, the successful applicant will support the Digital team in managing our portfolio of websites and in implementing and optimising our digital activities, from paid search and SEO through to on-page optimisation and marketing automation. This is a very diverse role and would suit an astute digital native who can pick up any new task and skills quickly.
The successful applicant will have experience in using Google AdWords, Bing Search, Facebook advertising, Google Analytics and WordPress CMS management, and experience with Hubspot. You’ll have an excellent eye for detail and design and be truly tech savvy. We’re looking for someone with a good level of digital marketing experience who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved in all aspects of digital marketing, with a view to growing and enhancing their digital skills and experience.
We are looking for an individual that has great initiative, strong attention to detail, good multi-tasking abilities, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a high level of organisation and focus, and who is able to work under pressure and within deadlines. You will have a passion for all things digital and an ongoing desire to be up to date with latest digital tools, approaches and best practices.
- Support the Digital Marketing Team in managing all Utiltiywise websites, including updating and optimising existing content as well as building new pages;
- Update landing pages and automated emails ensuring they are up-to-date and effective;
- Set up forms and automated workflows using the marketing automation tool (currently Hubspot);
- Monitor, report and analyse campaign results and goals using tools such as Google Analytics;
- As required, produce email and blog marketing content, including original written content
- Under direction of the Digital Marketing Manager, manage and maintain paid search campaigns in Google Adwords and Bing Search, including writing PPC ad copy;
- Proofread and edit content provided by agencies and colleagues for the website to ensure quality and tone of voice is in line with our brand;
- Under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager and Team Lead, set up A/B tests to trial improvements to the websites;
- Work closely with our Studio team to develop new creative assets to be used across our digital portfolio;
- Source, optimise and upload graphics and images for use on the websites;
- Work with the wider marketing team to understand overall marketing objectives and how digital marketing supports these;
- Form strong working relationships with a broad network of people across the business;
- Work internally and with agencies to ensure project work is delivered on time and to budget.
- Marketing Automation
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"