Digital Marketing Campaign Executive, £30000, Cheltenham, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a well-established and renowned organisation, know nationwide and recognised as a great employer. They are looking for a Digital Campaign Executive to join their Marketing team.
Your new role
In your new role as Digital Campaign Executive you will lead on the development of new customer contact journeys, interpreting and executing the marketing team's customer contact plans into technical plans, to ensure campaigns are accurate in their delivery. You w ill manage existing contact journeys, including amending, testing, and optimisation, and work with marketing managers on the production and technical creation of every communication, ensuring flawless execution. A key part of the role is to operate as a technical expert on Marketing Cloud, in development discussions with other parts of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will the following:
* Demonstrable experience in building, managing, and optimising communications using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or a similar platform.
* Experience in managing databases is desirable.
* Experience of working closely with other technical disciplines and interpreting their requirements (e.g. data and IT).
* Ability to use initiative to develop new solutions.
* Experience of using HTML and CSS.
* Experience of using SQL.
* Experience in using CloudPages, Contact Builder, and Journey Builder in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is desirable.
* Experience in AMPscript is desirable.
What you'll get in return
in return you will get a salary of £30000, 25 days + BH holiday, subsidised meals, free parking and a pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job