This is a permanent role offering between £25k - £35k depending on level of experience in North London.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- How you expect the candidate to spend their day: • Assist in devising strategy
- Assist in leading the growth and development of the organisation's digital culture
- Assist in developing the company’s website, digital and email strategy
- Help increase traffic and build engagement / conversion
- Help devise strategies & content to drive lead generation
- Manage the ongoing development of the website
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO etc.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Assist in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- You must be a confident, creative individual with a flair for all things digital
- Excellent copywriting skills with first class grammar and spelling
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC and remarketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and social media analytical tools
- Knowledge of CRM, lead nurturing and marketing automation
- Experience of outbound email marketing campaigns and using platforms
- Experience of inbound social media lead generation strategies
- Experience of current and trending social media platforms
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- A young growing company
- Believe in investing in their staff
- Microsoft certified training for all staff
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Shiny new laptop
- Flexibility to work from home when needed
- After one year of employment enrolment in to the Private Healthcare scheme
- Quarterly socials
- Daily food & drinks in the office
- Xbox for staff and there will be a pool table in the new office when they move next year
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'