Company: DF Concerts
Department: Marketing and Communications
Location: 272 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RL
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Working Hours: 40hrs - Mon to Fri + additional event work as required
The main purpose of the role is to support the Marketing and Communications team, effectively contributing to marketing campaigns, across all DF Concerts brands. The role will assist in populating the various websites, email campaigns and associated social media channels, as well as providing admin support to the full team.
What it’s like to work in the Team
DF Concerts bring the best live music and life affirming experiences to music fans across Scotland, year after year. Throughout their 1,000 concerts per year, DF Concerts work with some of the biggest names in music as well as champion the career progression of newly established acts. Having previously organised Scotland’s largest music festival, T in the Park, from 1994 to 2016, the company added the inaugural TRNSMT Festival to the line-up in 2017. DF Concerts is also responsible for the 35k capacity Glasgow Summer Sessions and the 6K capacity Edinburgh Summer Sessions, held against the backdrop of Edinburgh Castle. Additionally, the company owns and operates, "quite possibly the finest small venue in the world", King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut - supporting the vibrant music scene from grassroots level, up.
Who you are?
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Degree in Marketing (or relevant) or proven experience in a relevant digital marketing role based in a fast-paced working environment with the ability to demonstrate joined up thinking.
- A demonstrable, rounded understanding of the full marketing mix including communications and digital marketing.
- Experience using marketing and social media platforms, such as Mailchimp, Canva, CMS, Hootesuite Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- A passion for all things digital and a strong desire to learn, create, contribute, and innovate.
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality and consistency.
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to work efficiently under pressure and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Excellent copywriting and interpersonal skills
- Experience creating engaging digital and social media content and copy
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive, and flexible
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
- You have a passion for music, taking great pride in playing your part in delivering first class, life affirming events to fans of all ages, backgrounds, and genres.
- You are discreet, maintaining confidentiality & professionalism always.
- You are by nature consistently conscientious, organised, analytical, supportive & helpful.
- You are a natural collaborator, working cross functionally and at all levels, internally and externally.
- You think creatively.
- You are trusted, dynamic, pro-active, confident, self-directed, thrive when empowered and always a few steps ahead.
- Your communication skills are influential, strong, and effective.
- You are courteous & respectful and believe strongly in creating a healthy, equal, working environment.
- You have strength of character with a calm and diplomatic approach always mindful of the end goal.
- You have a flexible "can do" approach to working to ensure the job gets completed.
What the role includes
- Support DF Concerts’ digital strategy in conjunction with overall marketing and communications objectives and assist with the delivery of digital content for all DF Concerts brands.
- Create and deliver exciting, engaging, and creative content for all DF Concerts social media channels to drive sales, engagement, brand awareness and support marketing campaigns.
- Manage and action the digital content calendar for Gigs in Scotland, including websites, social media, email, etc.
- Engage with our social media audiences across all channels, responding to comments / posts, developing discussions, and driving engagement.
- Support the Digital Marketing Executive to analyse and report on the performance of all digital content using analytics tools across all digital platforms.
- Create and publish engaging copy for email, social media and website news sections.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with key agencies and media.
- Support in budget management and the processing of invoices.
- Assist the team with all marketing and communications administration and ad hoc requests.
- Keep abreast of effective marketing strategies, ensuring we make full use of evolving technology, approaches, and tools within digital marketing.
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'