We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to assist our growing company with offices in London and Essex. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and various heads of departments and assisting with all related tasks. You will be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our contacts.
To ensure success as a Marketing Executive, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level Marketing Executive provides valuable assistance to the company and boosts the company image.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Various teams with marketing projects.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Conducting market research and analysing marketing surveys.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing but not essential, however the successful candidate but must has a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a marketing function
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software including Adobe InDesign & Photoshop.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, GoogleAdWords, and online analytics.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principals.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and content generation skills
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
Your role will be based in our London or Essex office and in return you will receive a competitive salary as well as other Company benefits.
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Analytics
- Microsoft Office
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'