A global E-commerce business with a UK turnover of £15 million per year are hiring graduates in Surrey - if you're interested in Marketing Jobs in Surrey, apply today.
In this Digital Marketing Assistant graduate job, you will be joining a privately-owned E-commerce business who market products directly to consumers via mail order media advertising and digital channels. They are the UK branch of an American consumer products company worth over $350 million; and have been turning over huge profits ever since they were founded in 1969. Specialising in collectibles, memorabilia and jewellery, this multinational E-commerce business create a huge range of products in response to trends, consumer demand and headline events.
In this Digital Marketing Assistant graduate job, you will be undertaking a real range of tasks; including assessing and reporting on marketing, spending and profits, designing adverts, and helping to build an actionable and effective strategy with the rest of the team. As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be directly involved in marketing, advertising, product development & sourcing, as well as operations and customer management. You will need to have great analytical skills, as you will be getting directly involved with campaign planning, optimisation and reporting!
In this Digital Marketing Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign planning - analysing sales data to identify marketing opportunities, making recommendations and executing agreed plans efficiently and effectively
- Budgeting - providing sales and cost projections as requested, and taking all necessary steps to achieve projected results
- Supplier negotiation - liaising with manufacturers to negotiate the best costs, order volumes and delivery lead-times
- Advertising - preparing copy and developing creative briefs for product literature and any ancillary materials
- Stock management - ensuring that goods are ordered and delivered as required while making sure that there is no significant left-over inventory after a programme ends
- Customer communication - ensuring a great customer experience by keeping them informed about new offers and delivery dates
- A minimum of a 2.1 or above from a top 10 UK university
- At least a B in A-Level Maths or proven analytical capabilities
- Strong analytical ability and an aptitude for problem-solving
- at least one years commercial experience in a Marketing, Product manager, E-commerces or similar role
- An interest in E-commerce
- The capacity to multi-task and prioritise your time effectively
- A good problem-solver
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A keen eye for detail - you will need to identify and implement areas of improvement within the business
- A professional and friendly demeanour
- A strong work ethic and a proactive approach
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive graduate starting salary of between £27,000 - £35,000
- A social office environment with a collaborative mentality
- Monthly social and trips and a monthly lunch club
- The chance to work with an innovative e-commerce business
- Rapid career progression and excellent growth opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and hard-working team who also enjoy the social side to work
Looking for digital marketing graduate jobs and want to join an international E-commerce business? If you're an ambitious and hard-working graduate with exceptional problem-solving skills, apply for this Digital Marketing Assistant job in Surrey today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'