Full mix marketing - Including digital - Managing the social media accounts, producing content for the websites, producing copy for product specification, helping to promote the brand and helping with the marketing campaigns across a selection of platforms.
A leading B2B business looking to increase their online presence. This organisation is looking to grow and is looking for a candidate who is looking for an opportunity to do this.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will support the Marketing Manager with a broad range of both online and offline marketing across the business. As a Digital Marketing Assistant you will be involved in the following;
Supporting the Marketing Manager with the full marketing mix
Helping to manage marketing campaigns
Produce copy/ content for the website
- Managing social media accounts
- Helping to produce brochures - on-line & off-line
- Liaising across departments and working closely with sales and the MD
As a Digital Marketing Assistant you will have the following;
- A Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree or similar qualification in Marketing
- Experience within marketing, PR, digital, web or communications role is prefered
- You must have strong copy-writing skills, have a keen eye for detail and understand the concepts of digital marketing
- You would have ideally managed social media accounts - facebook, twitter etc
- Previously worked within an organisation where you have worked with people at all levels
This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to take the next step in their career, with lots of opportunities to develop
Our client is looking to interview ASAP so if you are keen please apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'