Digital Marketing Assistant
Who are we?
Penn Elcom is a British manufacturer with 40 years’ experience in the Pro Audio and AV industries. We have offices in Europe, North America, South America and Asia, with eighteen depots worldwide. Our ecommerce website, Penn Elcom Online, has given our customers new ways to shop with us and given us new ways to communicate with our customers.
Due to the growing success of our ecommerce website, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join the ecommerce marketing team.
The position will work closely with the current digital marketing assistant, the ecommerce manager, the global website director, and associated sales teams. This role will mainly consist of producing compelling and engaging copy for various outlets; therefore a high standard of written English is essential.
Flexible working hours will be considered.
Duties will include:
- Email marketing - Writing copy for email marketing.
- Online and Print marketing - Writing copy for online and offline adverts, and creating advertisement designs.
- Reporting - Reporting on marketing campaigns using statistical analysis.
- Social Media - Promote Penn Elcom and associated brands via social media channels.
- High level of written English, ideally to a degree level.
- Experience of managing multiple business social media channels.
- Good level of computer literacy with Microsoft Office experience.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Software (advanced would be preferable).
- Additional languages would be beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"