We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing business in the West Midlands. Supporting our Marketing Team, you'll be responsible for shaping the Web Content, Social Media, and Email Marketing across multiple brands.
This role is ideal for a junior marketer with experince in Digital Marketing looking to take the next step in their career.Who are we?
We are an industry leading group of companies based in the West Midlands.
A family owned business we have an open, supportive and social culture.
Over the last 3 years our Marketing department has grown from strength to strength, (in percentage terms the amount of people has increased by 800%).Your new role
As Digital Marketing Assistant you’ll be responsible for shaping the Web Content, Social Media, and Email Marketing across multiple brands.
- Writing content for our products, blogs, case studies, social media and email
- Managing our social media channels to create and increase interaction and engagement with our customers and prospects
- Devising and optimising email marketing plans
- Support our Marketing Apprentice to design and create emails
- Managing web content using a CMS and internal database system
- Regularly reporting on Digital Marketing Activity using GoogleAnalytics and channel specific reporting tools i.e Mailchimp Reporting or Facebook Insights
- Creating actionable insight from our data, analytics and reports to shape our future digital marketing activities
- Sharing and communicating insights and reports with the wider marketing team, product champions and directors
- Identifying new platforms and channels to promote our brands and products
Personal Skills and experience
As Digital Marketing Assistant we expect you to be proactive, able to use your own initiative and creative, helping us to grow our digital marketing presence.
We’ll be looking for candidates with personal skills in the following areas:
- 1-2 years experience in a junior role such as digital marketing assistant
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing activities relating to the responsibilities above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and ideas generation
- Team player
You’ll be comfortable using a range of tools including:
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube
- CMS and Database Systems
- Microsoft office
The Digital Marketing Assistant role is an exciting opportunity for a junior marketer to grow and progress in a team that truly respects their talents and personality.
In return for your hard and skills we’re offering:
- Circa £16,000-£18,000 (dependant on experience)
- Training and development opportunities
- Holiday allowance: 25 days (plus bank holidays)
- Working hours: 08:30 to 17:00
- Pension scheme
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Web Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job