Are you a Marketing Graduate? If yes we'd like to hear from you...
Our client in the Gatwick area is looking for someone to join the marketing team in a supportive role.
Do you have a good knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) best practices including the use of third party content management tools such as Hubspot?
Do you want to be involved with everything from creating marketing reports, customer newsletters, social media and email marketing campaigns?
If so, keep reading this could be the role for you....
Do you have experience of the following
- Experience of using CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Proven ability to produce effective on and offline marketing material
- Strong copywriting skills and a key eye for detail and design
- The ability to identify business/sales opportunities and create and present effective marketing recommendations
- Thorough understanding of PPC and affiliate marketing
- Social media experience and knowledge
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics