We are looking for a bright enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to join the busy communications team of our successful residential development company, with a particular focus on its lettings and building management division, based in the heart of Manchester City.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be delivering effective creative solutions, adapted to our target audience across a wide range of online projects involving social media, SEO and copywriting.
You will be working within communications but will also work closely with other departments (sales, finance etc) to contribute to online communications campaigns, which will have a direct impact on the business. You will be an integral part of everything we will be delivering online and will need to be highly adaptable to a dynamic, fast-paced environment like ours.
The ability to communicate online, work with the SEO & PPC manager to develop a digital marketing strategy, extract and analyse data are all key parts of the role and you will be able to present your work and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Social Media: Manage, engage, interact and monitor our social media channels to drive customers not only to our social media pages, but also to our website. Use techniques to increase followers and likes on all of our pages: Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and future social networks
- Use and create best-in-class SEO practices to drive more web visits across multiple international territories and increase our overall online visibility, then use your analytical skills to monitor and evaluate what works or doesn’t work.
- Use your copywriting skills to interact directly with our finance and business development departments to generate targeted and great quality content online.
- Work with the PPC & SEO manager to take our online presence to the next level, by creating a solid SEO and social media strategy while creating targeted and interesting content
- Be involved with our online marketing campaigns (creations of newsletters via Active Campaign for some of the company’s diverse audiences).
- Updating our Wordpress website and provide feedback on improvement to enhance SEO and conversions.
Skills & experience
You will have achieved a 2:1 or first class honours degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related.
We are also looking for:
- A clear passion for online marketing, branding and communication
- Passion for/previous experience in property
- Previous digital marketing experience is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Great analytical skills, with previous experience using Google Analytics as well as social media tools and analytics and advantage
- Excellent communications skills
- Computer literate including MS Office and Photoshop, Google Analytics, Google Business
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Friendly and engaging personality
- Ability to work under pressure and towards strict deadlines
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- A clear passion for online marketing, branding and digital marketing
- The ability to find fast and effective solutions to daily challenges.
- Exceptional team-working skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop digital marketing skills
If your application is successful, we will be in touch with you over the next 14 days to take your application onto the next stage. However, due to the high volume of applicants, if you do not hear from us within this period, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
NO AGENCY CVs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job