Due to recent growth and the rate at which social media presence is prevalent in business, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant with a flair and passion for social media and SEO in a fast paced, forward moving industry, to join our Talent Department at our South Wales office.
The Digital Marketing team are responsible for creating brand awareness and exposure online as well as generating new business and recruitment leads. As the business has grown exponentially over the last 12 months, so has our need to grow our online presence.
You will provide support by taking the lead on our SEO strategy as well as helping to manage our social media presence and assisting with digital campaigns.
To be considered for this role you will need to have an excellent attention to detail and show initiative when completing all tasks. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of SEO combined with a vast knowledge of social media on both a personal and professional level. You must be confident with the ability to self motivate.
We require you to demonstrate an existing knowledge and experience in digital marketing and there for a minimum of 1+ year experience is required. We are also keen to speak to candidates who consider themselves as experts in this field through self-learning as long as they can show evidence of successfully implementing a digital marketing and/or SEO strategy. In return we can provide you with the opportunity to develop your talent further in a collaborative and innovative environment.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Scheduling out content using social media management tools
- Deliver SEO strategy and manage its implementation daily
- Daily interaction on social media (Responding to all messages, comments and creating engagement on our social media)
- Following a strategic plan to build a following on all social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Keeping our social media analytics up to date and using them to improve all future content
- Assisting with all photography and videography shoots
- Staying up to date and researching new and emerging online trends (changes to social media algorithms, new emerging hashtags)
- Build relationship with our clients and suppliers so we can work together on future content
- Adhoc duties as given by Digital Marketing Executive
- Liaise confidently with other departments, you will need to be able to approach people without hesitation when needed
- Typical career progression is within 12 months
BENEFITS TO SHOUT ABOUT
- Annual attendance incentive
- Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
- Eligible for yearly bonus & annual pay rise
- Monthly bonus structure
- Company pension
- Company mobile phone
- Full training provided
- Incentives, treats and outings
- Huge opportunities to progress
- Oyster card provided to cover travel
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- Marketing Executive
- Social Media