A Digital Marketing Assistant is needed to join an award-winning life sciences company near Bath. This is a unique role with a cutting edge fast-growing SME business where the work you will do has the potential to change lives all around the world.
Your main focus will be digital channels such as social media, email marketing, SEO, PPC campaigns and affiliate marketing but you might also support with some of the bigger events. You will be working in a fast paced agile environment, managing multiple tasks at any one time, so you should be strong in project management, naturally proactive and a good communicator. A willingness to go the extra mile with an awesome sense of humour is a must.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role sits within a creative Marketing team but you also working closely with the Client Support team and Product Development team. You will help with developing a distinct online presence, developing strategies to increase SEO and managing affiliate programmes on a a global scale. You will also be responsible for compiling campaign results, helping with content creation and production and communicating with suppliers and clients.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the company’s online presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Digital activity support including SEO, Search, Adwords, and social media advertising, alongside the company’s Digital agency
- Helping to provide engaging content (text, image and video content) for social media accounts
- Monitoring and reporting on feedback and online reviews using Google Analytics, Twitter and Facebook analytics
- Providing regular social media metric reports, and finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Liaising with the product departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Keeping up to date with current competitors and digital trends and sharing this information with colleagues
- Building relationships with suppliers, agencies and industry professionals
- Developing email marketing campaigns,social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
You’ll need at least 2 years experience in marketing , with a full clean drivers licence, and a minimum of five GCSE’s
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions from large data sets
- A passion for new ideas and experience in fast paced dynamic scale up environments
- Well organised with an ease of managing multiple streams at once
In return, this company offers a competitive salary + benefits as well as a friendly supportive working environment where expertise will be values and you will have the opportunity to develop your own ideas and creativity.
Curious to learn more? Please apply today and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion about this unique role.
This is an urgent requirement and interviews will take place at the earliest opportunity.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate across the South West.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job