S are assisting in the recruitment of the following role
Digital Marketing Assistant
Purpose of Role
To assist the Marketing Manager and Deputy Marketing Manager with content development and public relations activity.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of all CILEx Law School’s courses, publications and apprenticeship programmes
• Implement the monthly comms plan by generating social media postings and targeted e-shots under guidance from the Deputy Marketing Manager
• Manage apprenticeship vacancies on the website and broadcast on social media
• Keep all company information up to date on the website (dates, events, fees etc) using Wordpress
• Undertake SEO work on the website as directed by the Deputy Marketing Manager
• Generate testimonials through liaison with students and apprentices
• Obtain photos and quotes from face-to-face events through iaison with the academic department
• Maintain databases of all approved quotes and photos for use in online and printed marketing materials
• General - carry out other marketing tasks as requested by Marketing Manager or Deputy Marketing Manager.
• Deliver a high level of customer service in both written and verbal communication.
• Deliver customer service in line with Customer Service Standards.
• Other Areas
• Undertake training consistent with developing skills relevant to those duties and responsibilities of the role.
• Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications Skills and Knowledge
• Either a legal practitioner with experience of marketing.
• Or a marketing professional with an interest in/experience of law or legal practice.
• Educated to graduate level or equivalent in law or marketing (alternatively a candidate with good A levels and relevant experience will be considered).
• Proven administrative skills
• Close attention to detail in all tasks
• Ability to multi-task and achieve very tight 'same-day’ deadlines
• Good communication skills/team player
• Confident and friendly manner
• Working knowledge of social media
• Excellent IT skills including MSWord, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Previous experience of using a CRM database
• Previous experience of using Worpress
The ideal candidate need to be open to the benefits of change, embrace new ideas and not inappropriately rigid about their role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job