Our client, a well-known specialist in their field are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their team.
This is to implement the digital marketing strategy for the organisation, maintaining the websites, e-marketing and social media, including:
- Content management of websites, ensuring all online content is optimised for SEO purposes, regularly reviewing SEO rankings and performance and making improvements where needed.
- Managing regular news updates on the website in accordance with the latest relevant news media articles. Writing blogs for websites etc.
- Management of social media accounts across Linked-in, Facebook, twitter, YouTubeetc.
- Implement GoogleAnalytics, AdWords, PPC and other relevant sites.
· Management and analysis of e-marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the company.
- Re-branding, updating company literature and product information.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies and social media presences
- Strong attention to Linked-In.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent copy writing, editing and proofreading skills and a keen eye for detail
- Computer / Software literacy on PCs, Macs, Microsoft Word, Excel and Photoshop/InDesign
- Experience in utilising content management systems
- Organised with an ability to work to deadlines and to plan and prioritise short and long-term tasks effectively.
- Organised and reliable approach to work
Would also be an advantage to have the knowledge of using digital marketing tools such as Social Advert and Analytics tools, as well as Google Docs/Sheets to present data.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job