Digital Marketing Assistant
£18,000 to £20,000 per annum
Skillsarena is looking to recruit a dynamic, highly-organised and creative marketing professional, to join our small, busy team as we experience an exciting period of growth. The successful candidate will be based in our Chelmsford office and contribute to the development and implementation of our marketing plans.
As the Marketing Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for a wide-range of marketing communications activity including campaign planning, brand management and content generation.
- Regular research and development of valuable articles and original content.
- SM management and posting to all platforms for the company including, but not limited to Blogs, Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook…
- Optimisation of the website including reviewing traffic, content and implementing an SEO and PPC plan.
- Analysing the data from the website analytics, reporting on trends, and ensuring visitors journey on the site is of value and can measure engagement
- Analysing customer and visitor engagement to identify leads for the sales team follow up
- Write and distribute regular Press Releases
- Evaluate and report on campaigns
This exciting opportunity needs an energetic and committed self-starter who can take responsibility for our inbound marketing strategy and implement a plan that will deliver growth opportunities and brand value.
- Excellent initiative and subject research ability
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to understand and adapt appropriate tones for different audiences. You will be required to write blogs, social media updates and copy for marketing campaigns to an expert level
- An understanding of SEO, Google analytics and Google Adwords to set-up and monitor ongoing activity
- Strong organisation, time management and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator skills. Imagery and media design work will require use of these programmes
In order to be able to deliver on these objectives, you should have relevant experience, or be able to show that you have the skills and desire to develop your knowledge to be a able to do so.
Digital Marketing Assistant Benefits
In return we offer generous holiday entitlement, team lunches, free parking and many other rewards for your hard work.
If you feel you are suitable for the Digital Marketing Assistant role, please apply now!
Digital Marketing Assistant, Inbound Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, SEO, Google Analytics