Digital Marketing Assistant – PPC / Pay Per Click
£22k - £25k + benefits
Nisbets is looking for a creative, hardworking digital marketer to work within our growing ecommerce department. This Digital Marketing position will specifically focus on supporting our PPC Controller within the Paid Search channel to improve the online visibility of the Nisbets range of websites across the UK and the rest of the world.
Our ecommerce department play a key role in the success of our organisation and will be heavily involved in our exciting growth plans for 2018. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a busy, interesting role which will further your digital marketing career.
As Digital Marketing Assistant your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on agreed KPIs per market – daily, weekly and monthly
- Identifying patterns in customer behaviour and segments, and communicate these insights so appropriate action can be taken
- Developing and using web analytical tools to support agreed online strategy
- Preparing reports, actions and recommendations to improve website visibility via SEM
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital trends, research and best practices, paying close attention to competitor activity
- Performing keyword research and strategy – covering; brands/products/generics
- Coordinating activities within internal departments and PPC agencies
- Evaluating and improving the performance of all current campaigns via web analytics and data analysis
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Previous experience within a digital position, including PPC
- Experience of campaign planning, search optimisation and web performance monitoring software
- Experience of Coremetrics /Google Analytics or similar
- Knowledge of Adwords or other PPC management software (Kenshoo preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.