Leading Retailer boasting one of the worlds most respected brands based in Hayes, Middlesex requires a Digital Marketing Assistant Manager to join their Marketing Team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be an enthusiastic individual who can generate and support a multitude of Marketing initiatives.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Assistant Manager include :
- Manage paid search, SEO, display and other digital initiatives working closely with appointed media agency
- Work with Marketing Director to design new TVC’s and radio campaigns to support business goals
- Support asset management on the UK website
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite and others
- Assist with the implementation of all promotions taking place across the Retail Network
- Co-ordinate and assist with all events/experiential activity that is taking place throughout the year
- Manage the direct e-newsletter campaigns to encourage footfall and sales
- Support with events and exhibitions (trade and consumer). Maximise ROI and ensure great customer experience every time
- Review competitor sites and constantly benchmark our standards to improve the quality of our product copy
- Manage PR agency and PR plan throughout the year
- Assist with the Marketing Contribution Portal and claims that are submitted by Retailers
- Consumer Database. Manage the consumer databases (including those held on behalf of retailers) to ensure effective communication with consumers. Ensure that the company has clear reporting on the consumer database and a strong communication strategy
- E-Commerce support. Work with UK E-commerce manager to make sure that the brand is communicated effectively and product information is always up to date and is communicated clearly to the consumer. Assist E-Commerce to meet the business objectives of the company
- Retailer support. Work with the UK retail sales team to provide effective marketing support to retail partners (offline and online)
- Assist with community management of social media ensuring responses are within the timeframe specified
The ideal Digital Marketing Assistant Manager should have PPC, SEO and digital experience has worked with and managed outside agencies and in return you will receive a FTE salary of £35k-£40k plus excellent benefits including bonus, healthcare and free product.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'