A web design, development and digital strategy agency based in central London who specialise in web or mobile site design, build and optimisation with an impressive array of clients including HSBC, Santander and American Express.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will join the company as a Digital Marketing Intern to offer support to the team across all client campaigns and by doing quickly develop your experience, knowledge and skills in Digital Marketing.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
- Helping with the management and delivery of new client websites for large corporate companies e.g. managing basic level website updates and the implementation based on client needs and goals
- Create and input content onto new websites using industry standard tools
- Help the team manage different workflows whilst delivering multiple web projects at once
- Potentially also helping the content/blog process for Nurture which may include writing blogs on occasions
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level
- An interest in the digital sector, web design and digital marketing
- A team player
- A positive approach to work and someone looking to quickly develop their career and professional skills
- Proactive and not afraid to ask questions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- A friendly, sociable and supportive team
- Drinks on from 4pm on a Friday
- Develop experience with a fast growing digital agency whilst working on client campaigns for both large and smaller brands