Are you looking to launch a career in marketing? If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
30 hours per week
Detailed Job Description:
You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, then this programme is for you!
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
The company require a proactive individual to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
1. Integrating the existing website to Hubspot
2. The integration of social profiles
3. Uploading and managing lists and data
4. Running reports
5. The setup and running of ads
6. The setup and managing of workflows
7. The setup of email templates
8. The setup of landing pages and forms
9. Uploading blog content
10. Uploading emails
11. Uploading and scheduling social media posts
12. Refining lead scoring
13. Setting up alerts to users/clients
14. Keyword analysis and optimisation
15. Optimisation to campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Remarketing Campaign
16. Researching websites working with the existing CRM system.
17. Spotting marketing opportunities and liaising with the sales team.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Having started in 2010 as an independent telecoms company providing businesses with a range of freephone and non-geographic numbers, focusing on meeting clients’ requirements is the reason that our client is so successful. Their UK based customer services team has been trained to provide bespoke solutions for every one of their customers. With a vast spectrum of call plans, web/app portal access, voip, call statistics and disaster recovery, they can tailor the right package, giving companies total control of all aspects of their telecoms.
• You will be highly organized with excellent time management skills.
• You will be confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written) and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital Marketing and knowledge of social media is advantageous.
• You must be creative and resourceful with fantastic attention to detail.
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk.
• You will be a thinker and a doer with a proactive approach to workload and coming up with new ideas.
• You will be able to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
• You will be able to work as part of a team, as well as being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Location - Hemel Hempstead, HP2
Working Hours - Monday to Friday, 9am – 3.30pm (30 mins. unpaid break)
Wage = £150 per week
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email
- • You will be highly organized with excellent time management skills. • You will be confident and professional and will have excellent communication s
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'