Digital Marketing Apprentice
Are you looking to launch a career in marketing? If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
40 hours, worked Monday - Friday
Detailed Job Description:
You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, then this programme is for you!
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
The company require a proactive individual to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
1. Maintaining and updating the website on a regular basis
2. Attending events to photograph and network with clients
3. Producing meaningful and consistent content that will generate leads for the sales team to follow
4. Run pay-per-click campaigns
5. Produce regular marketing reports
6. Execute the pre-existing marketing plan
7. Gaining experience with and growing confidence in using Adobe products such as Photoshop/Illustrator/PremierPro.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
A Microsoft Gold partner servicing Sussex, Kent, Brighton and London, our client have been operating since 1992. Their team has a huge breadth and depth of expertise, covering every aspect of technology in business. They use technology to improve every part of a business, be this business skills plans, consulting, managed services & support, business intelligence, telecoms & communications, IT security, infrastructure or cloud technology.
• You will be highly organised, confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital Marketing/creative mediums and knowledge of social media is advantageous.
• You must be creative and resourceful, hardworking and reliable.
• You will be a team player.
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Location - St. Leonards on Sea, TN38
Working Hours = 40 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday
Wage = £150 per week
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
- • You will be highly organised, confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner. • You will
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'