Are you looking for an alternative to School, College or Uni?
Do you want to earn while you learn?
Are you looking for a career in Digital Marketing?
If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this programme is for you.
My client is one of the West Midlands’ leading Audio-Visual event hire companies supplying events all over the UK from Conferences to Gigs and Festivals.
Their offices are within easy access to public transport links and the team are really supportive.
As a result of continued growth, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join the team.
The Job Role:
The company require a proactive digital marketing apprentice This is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, after training your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Social Media - Responsible for the company’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Flyers and campaigns - You will be sending marketing to Existing and new clients.
- Strategy - You will be creating and following the marketing strategy to achieve key objectives.
- Business support - You will support the business growth through Marketing.
- Content - You will regularly produce content, both in written and visual form, to post on the website and social media.
- Email Marketing & Website - You will proactively manage the company’s website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
- Events - You will represent the company at industry events, talking to potential customers in person and create marketing material for these events, such as leaflets, handouts and banners.
- General duties - You will assist in the general office administration duties when needed.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone who is keen, outgoing and affable, with a can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Math & English
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- An interest in Digital marketing is essential, obviously!
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Be Creative and Resourceful
- Knowledge of Social Media
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing
- Good English writting skills
Must have a keen interest and enthusiasm for Digital Marketing, be outgoing and enthusiastic
You will be enrolled in the Microsoft Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn and Hootsuite.
This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Location: WV10 - Wolverhampton - The role will be based at Fallings Park Industrial Estate, Wolverhampton
Working Hours: 10 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
Wage: £8,000- 10,000 per annum.
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye on your email and for a phone call from one of our team on a 0121 number.
If, however, you do not hear from us within a week, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"