Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Tech City Stars could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
Clarion Housing Group formed in 2016, following the merge between two of the country’s largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton, and Circle Housing Group. The Digital Marketing Apprentice will work under the direction of a marketing and programme coordinator to help reach the company's employment and training marketing goals and objectives.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Works under the direction of a marketing and programme coordinator to help reach the company's employment and training marketing goals and objectives.
- Update and maintain the Love London Working website to ensure content stays up to date and relevant.
- Data entry and uploading jobs, training and event information to the Love London Working website.
- Help maintain the Storefront and authorise partner orders of merchandise.
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, website content, and other promotional materials.
- Helps maintain social media accounts for Love London Working and Clarion Employment and Training brands.
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create reports.
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills.
- Places calls to or visits clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or answer client questions.
- Organises and plans the production of marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties.
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department.
- Keeps client information confidential.
- Deal with telephone enquiries from Love London Working customers and partners.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- Minimum GCSE Grade of C in Maths and English
All you need is EEWAP - Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
Essential for this Role:
- Minimum of Grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English.
- Willingness to undertake relevant training to achieve NVQ Level 3 Standard
- Ability to use Word and Excel to produce reports and performance MI.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use a variety of digital systems.
- Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines and targets.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Customer focused.
- Enjoys working within a team.
Desirable for this Role:
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of using a content management system platform
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adopts a common-sense approach to service delivery and problem solving
- Understands the diversity of ASG customer base and applies the principles of Equality to their work.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Tech City Stars, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website - www.techcitystars.co
ABOUT TECH CITY STARS
Tech City Stars helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways - Digital Marketing, IT Support & Networks and Web & Software Development. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Tech City Stars puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well - hey presto - YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Content