Digital Marketing Apprentice at PHD Media
AVADO are an education provider that works with exciting companies, like PHD Media, to find their future talent through apprenticeships. This is a Digital Marketing level 3 apprenticeship role.
PHD Global Business Unit is part of PHD, a media agency with a planning heritage. We help our clients use data from Paid Social and other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move our clients’ business forward.? Our teams manage Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioral Targeting, Paid Social, Mobile Marketing, and more.? We collaborate closely with our peers at PHD to deliver seamless digital marketing solutions to some of the world’s leading brands including SAP, Canon, VF, Porsche, Bentley, Triumph Motorcycles, Hewlett Packard, and many more.
You will help the digital manager and planner put these together, learning how to use platforms like Facebook Business Manager, Twitter ads, Snap Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, YouTube, and Google Ads. You’ll also be in charge of running the pan-European campaigns on the platforms and reporting back to the PHD team and the client on how they perform.
Ultimately, you will focus on further developing your paid search and paid social knowledge, how PPC and paid social supports other media channels, how to respond strategically to client problems, and what it takes to meet and exceed goals (both your own, the agency’s, and the client’s).
- Aid in the development, management, and execution of paid media strategies for multiple clients at once across multiple geographies on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, YouTube, and Bing
- Coordinate the necessary data for presenting and communicating campaign strategies and reporting results to clients
- Help track and manage digital media budgets
- Analyze ongoing results to identify paid social and PPC campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
- Provide daily support of account management, including preparation for contact via phone, email and/or direct with clients, project, production & management teams
- Continuously recommend ideas/tactics to account lead for campaign optimization and expansion
- Be a proactive self-starter with a passion for learning new things
- Possess general knowledge of digital marketing principles
- Be responsive to feedback
- Have strong organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on data
- Strong spoken and written English
- Additional European language proficiency beyond English is a plus
- Right to work in the UK (no visa sponsorship)
Incremental salary increases:
- Entry £17k
- 6 month £18.5k
- 12 month £21.5K
- 18 months £23.5K
Can graduates apply?
Yes, graduates can apply for an apprenticeship as long as it's in an industry unrelated to their degree. For example, candidates with a marketing degree are, unfortunately, ineligible to start the level 3 marketing apprenticeship.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'