Our client, a non profit organisation committed to partnering with big financial investors and charities for social investment has launched a digital project to help charities and social enterprises better navigate social investment. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Digital Marketing and Events Manager to manage the role on a 6 month fixed term contract to become permanent after this.
JOB ROLE: Digital Marketing and Events Manager
JOB TYPE: 6 Month FTC; will become permanent
SALARY: up to £35,000 plus benefits
COMPANY TYPE: non- profit Social Investment firm
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:30pm
LOCATION: Chancery Lane
WOW FACTOR: Incredibly friendly boss, lovely team, autonomy and the opportunity to head up a national project and enhance this to the next level
**Start Date is 1st October 2018!!
JOB SUMMARY | Digital Marketing and Events Manager
The project consists of two strands:
- The website: to help inform and educate social enterprises and charities about repayable finance and better connect them with social investors.
- The project: offline engagement activity such as events, workshops and webinars, new case study content and videos, and our growing marketing channels
The role will require a good understanding of the social investment market, and the confidence to expertly coordinate key sector partners, delivery agencies and stakeholders. The project manager will be responsible for all content curation and editing, both in the immediate term and on an ongoing basis. They will also be required to deliver a communications and marketing strategy, and explore the future scope of the project.
The project manager will report to the Social Sector Engagement team but have day to day autonomy in delivery and management of contracts as the lead representative for the project. They will have full editorial control and be expected to make decisions based on the needs of users with a commitment to fair and unbiased content.. Occasional travel will be required as part of raising awareness of the project at events and direct with charities and social enterprises.
- Managing content & copywriting
- Managing and updating current and future content
- Copywriting in keeping with the language requirements of the user personas for the site
- Communications and marketing
- Overseeing and delivering the marketing and communications strategy
- Running any relevant social media channels
- Delivering a structured email marketing campaign
- Future strategy
- Working with key partners to explore the potential for revenue generation on the site
- Exploring the future scope of the project beyond a digital offering
- Project managing the web design and research delivery agencies
- Co-ordinating partners including the steering group and Stakeholder Review Panel
- Relationship building with key players in the market including investors and social sector partners.
- Liaising with teams to develop the site and create synergy in their broader work to support the sector
- Managing contracts and budgets, and achieving set KPIs for the project
- Analytics, testing and reporting
- Monitoring and reporting of advanced analytics, including back to the steering group
- Managing ongoing user-testing
- Experience in communications and marketing
- Resilient individual with experience of building strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to think and operate strategically
- Good understanding of the social investment market
- Proven track record of project managing different stakeholders or partners
- Keen interest in improving access to finance for charities and social enterprises
- Excellent writing skills with an exceptional attention to detail
- Basic financial acumen and understanding of business development
- Knowledge of social media, Google Analytics and email marketing tools
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Experience of the social enterprise and charity sectors
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'