- Manager, Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Job Locations UK-London
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, collaborate with the global Digital Marketing teams and manage all aspects of Digital Marketing, earned and owned media for the UK market including but not limited to Display, Search, Affiliates, Social, CRM and SMS.
- Manage the website, reporting on and analysing campaign results with recommendations for optimisations and strategy improvement.
- Identifying and prioritising key opportunities to drive digital growth of SmileDirectClub in the UK and Ireland the short to longer term - identifying and setting up local strategic digital partnerships, and the localisation of internal Digital Commerce capabilities.
- Collecting inputs from key business leads to identify opportunities, as well as directly monitor the market landscape to identify latest trends and innovations in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Driving alignment of key stakeholders, help define implementation plan for prioritised initiatives and directly lead specific projects when relevant.
- Partnering with the Senior Marketing Manager to help improve annual Digital Marketing and Ecommerce planning, strategy and target setting processes across Digital Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Leading ongoing and ad-hoc Digital commerce market trends analysis, competitive landscape study, and digital customer journeys and behaviour analysis needed to identify and assess opportunities.
- 3 - 5 years work experience in B2C Digital Marketing and Ecommerce
- Experience managing Digital Marketing Campaigns and multiple projects at once
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, partnership and influence management skills
- Experience working with an in-house model agency or client side
- Are comfortable with ambiguity at times
- Enjoy working with and juggling various stakeholders both locally and internationally
- Great attention to detail and strong negotiating skills
- A pro-active self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude and collaborative nature
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or related field
Benefits of joining the club:
- Aligner Benefits
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'