My client, a well established retail business based in Birmingham, is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager.
A well established business and a well known name in its field. My client has a bricks and mortar portfolio and an online presence. The business recognises the importance of a digital first approach and is looking to invest its efforts accordingly.
The Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager will report into the MD and will lead a team of 6. The role will encompass:
- Digital Marketing - PPC, SEO, Social, Email
- Ecommerce - Website management and content development.
- Design - with support from design team and creative agency.
- Other ad hoc digital and marketing tasks as required.
The overall objective of this role is to drive an omnichannel approach that ensures a seamless customer journey. Measures of success will include online engagement and increased store footfall and sales.
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Broad digital marketing experience - hands one experience in managing digital campaigns
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Commercial - demonstrable track record of drive ecommerce growth
- An eye for creative design
- Man-management experience
- Strategic development.
Highly competitive package. Greater Birmingham location, commutable from West Midlands, Black Country, Shropshire and south Staffordshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job