The Digital Marketing role is to provide support across departments for the production of marketing collateral and content for both internal businesses and external clients.
Digital - E mail campaigns, PPC & SEO
You will be a proactive and forward thinking marketing professional with a thorough and broad understanding of all things digital. You will have excellent attention to detail and take pride in your work.
You will be responsible for managing client communications on website projects for numerous clients, working with copywriters to formulate content and be proficient and comfortable writing content yourself.
You will be comfortable working across multiple disciplines, being involved with key stakeholders and taking ownership of projects from conception through to completion.
- Deliver content for internal and external marketing collateral
- Manage client communications from brief through to completion for website projects
- Manage external content partners to fulfil website content for client sites
- Provide content support our SEO business
- Provide PPC support for our PPC business
- Attend selected client meetings
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required
- Administration and general office duties
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing
- Previous content writing experience
- Experience in either an in house or agency environment
- Hands on digital and SEO content writing experience
- Account management and client communications experience
- Good knowledge of CMS and the benefits and weaknesses of popular platforms
- PPC and wider SEO Experience would be desirable
- Adobe software experience is desirable