DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
Online property platform seeking a digital marketing analyst!
This is an opportunity to work with a leader in the industry, an innovative platform working across product, web and app. They are seeking a hungry marketing analyst to work in a holistic role from coming up with new innovative ideas to identifying if they will work. This role will sit the fast passed and agile consumer marketing team which is made up of digital marketing and CRM. The overall goal of this role is to build out marketing capabilities and enhance performance. You will bridge the product and marketing on performance tracking and providing marketing insights.
You will support the marketing team providing reports, analysis and insights on difference channels
- This is very strategic, innovative role building out roadmaps
- You will manage, track and monitor campaign performance
- You will be working with senior stakeholders to drive data driven decisions and place an emphasis of analytics.
- You will gather supporting data for marketing decisions, using tools such as Google Analytics 360
- You will provide insights and recommendation from the monthly market research
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
As the digital marketing analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial mentality with good communication and presentation skills
- Proven web analytics experience - Google Analytics/GA360, Google BigQuery, SQL
- CRM measurement necessary
- Mathematical / statistical background is a bonus but not essential
Up to £45,000pa (depending on experience)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kirsten Swanepoel via the Apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'