- Anne Jagger in Witney is working with a talent specialist organisation who are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Analyst for their Oxfordshire offices.
- As the Digital Marketing Analyst you will have a pivotal role within the Digital Acquisition Team taking responsibility for producing detailed marketing analysis to the wider Digital & Marketing department and key stakeholders across the business serving both the UK & US markets.
Your focus is to deliver actionable insight to better inform channel owners and business stakeholders with a focus on efficient reporting & processes to maximise time and output. Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Delivering real time performance insights of our core marketing activity - PPC, SEO, Email - will play a big part in your role as well as developing performance dashboards to better deliver self-service insight to our digital & marketing teams.
- Segmenting and providing marketing communications data to support mailings and email campaigns.
- Working alongside the existing Digital Analytics team & the Head of Digital Acquisition you will help drive digital analytics strategy to better understand and service stakeholder objectives and challenges to identify the appropriate analytics approach and measurement KPIs.
- Excellent mathematical & numerical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience (execution or analysis) of pay-per-click advertising and email marketing.
- A marketing or digital background
- Experience using APIs e.g. Adwords
The salary for this role will be dependent on experience but will be in the region of £40,000 per annum. Excellent benefits package. For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.