Digital Marketing Analyst Solihull £30-40,000 depending on experience
Be part of a huge success story in e-commerce. A highly recognisable brand, particularly thanks to some very clever social media activity.
A brand supported by over 5.2 million highly engaged social media followers and customers in 131 countries.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the measurement of all marketing activity
• Own and deliver daily / weekly/ monthly performance reports for the marketing team.
• Building of BI tools, reports, dashboards and scorecards in order to monitor key metrics for the marketing team
• Use all available tools to help identify key business insights, trends and patterns which will help drive improved marketing performance and efficiency
• Develop an understanding of the business needs and understand the level and type of information that can drive improvements in business results
• Manage information projects from definition of requirements through to project completion
• A good understanding of digital marketing channels such as paid search, SEO, affiliate and social media.
• Experience in Google Analytics and an attribution measurement system such as Google360, VisualIQ or Adobe.
• A good understanding of tracking codes
• Expert MS Excel user, including dashboard development with VBA and advanced Pivot Tables
• A degree in a business or statistical analysis related discipline
A highly influential role, deciding what is working and what is not, across the entire marketing portfolio.
A chance to grow yur own role, develop yourself professionally and enjoy going to work every single day.
The brand oozes vitality and goodness!
Please get in touch if you have some / all of the required skills. In complete confidence
Key : google analytics, PPC SEO affiliate marketing, paid search, acquisition, UI, UX, google adwords, social media, s-commerce, s-com, scommerce, instagram, twitter, facebook, snapchat