Digital Marketing Analyst
£30,000 - £40,000
An award-winning travel and tourism organisation are looking to add a Digital Marketing Analyst to their team. They are a global organisation with divisions covering digital, strategy, consumer, corporate and more. They pride themselves on having a strong digital presence to keep them connected to their global audience and network; utilising products such as international websites, emagazines, events, insight reports and more.
From a culture point of view, they offer strong work life balance with flexible working hours and work from home options. They have beautiful new offices in the heart of London and are also growing their analytics capability both across the Analytics team, and the marketing function.
This role sits in the marketing function, and is to work as a Digital Marketing Analyst. You will specialise in measuring the performance on their online content marketing activity across global digital channels.
Role of Digital Marketing Analyst
- Play a key role in informing and helping to executive their content and digital transformation strategy over the next 3 years
- Using a range of digital analytics tools to measure success of campaigns and track key KPIs
- Deliver performance reports across real-time channel KPIs from owned, earned and paid media campaigns.
- Identify the relevant digital metrics for campaigns
- Perform channel and content analysis
- Work with other departments such as content, and editorial to provide insight
- Assist in setting up digital and content A/B multivariate tests
Requirements of Digital Marketing Analyst
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing analytics and tools:
o Google Analytics
o Google Tag Manager (desirable)
o Social listening tools (desirable)
- Understanding of web or editorial content analytics and performance reporting
- Experience delivering insight from data
- Wider knowledge of data analysis and automation (tools like VBA, Excel, SQL)
- Self-starter attitude and desire to join a growing company.
If you have some experience working with digital analytics but want to learn new tools, and work in a company where data is invested in, then this is the role for you. Or if you are not sure on this role but are interested in wider data and analytics positions - please do apply and I will be in touch.