The SEO / PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click & SEO media strategies for the company.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
• Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with the company’s goals.
• Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
• Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Communication to marketing/sales team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Work closely with the other marketing team members to meet goals.
• Develop and implement SEO strategies.
• Drive traffic to company pages
• Optimising copy and landing pages for optimum search engine optimisation
• Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
• Researching and implementing new SEO methods/strategies.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Passion for Search and internet marketing.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• Experience in Search Engine Optimisation
• Experience in Paid Search marketing (PPC).
• Experience in Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
• Proficiency in MS Office products.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
• Formal AdWords / Bing certification is advantageous but not a requirement
Compensation & Benefits
• Salary £21,000 - £26,000 (based upon experience)
• Participation in company health benefit scheme after 1 year
• Entry into company pension scheme
• Company laptop
• Opportunity to advance your career in a "2015 The Sunday Times Ones To Watch" company