Digital Marketing Analyst required for a prestigious client based just outside of Oxford, excellent salary with strong benefits package
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to play a pivotal role within the Digital Acquisition team. You will have responsibility for producing detailed marketing analysis to the wider Digital & Marketing department and key stakeholders across the business. Your focus is to deliver insight to inform channel owners and business stakeholders focusing on reporting & processes to maximise output.
Working in a fantastic environment in extremely nice offices, this role offers fantastic career opportunities and a client working at the top of their industry.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Delivering real time performance insights of our core marketing activity - PPC, SEO, Email
- Segmenting and providing marketing communications data to support mailings and email campaigns.
- Working alongside the existing Digital Analytics team & the Head of Digital Acquisition you will help drive digital analytics strategy to better understand and service stakeholder objectives and challenges to identify the appropriate analytics approach and measurement KPIs.
- Excellent mathematical & numerical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience (execution or analysis) of pay-per-click advertising and email marketing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job