Digital Marketing Analyst - B2C Customer Journey Analysis
Digital Marketing Analyst
c. £24,000 pa plus benefits
Our client is an industry leading business that consistently strives to innovate digital and marketing performance leading to great customer experiences across all platforms. They offer a fun and relaxed working environment but always seeking ambitious people offering excellent development and progression route opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established customer marketing team, working between the Digital marketers, CRO, Marketing, and Digital Project Managers. Your role will be to provide customer and campaign analysis and insights to improve the customer journey experience.
Benefits include company and personal performance based bonus, staff room with pool table, TV, Computers etc, lunch facilities and free fruit, Group pension scheme, vehicle servicing for you and immediate family, variable working start and finish times, and a range of lifestyle benefits to choose from.
- Provide proactive customer and campaign analysis and insights across the customer booking journey to aid in User Experience improvements.
- Highlight areas for improvements such as website downtime and errors in the customer booking journey.
- Become the Marketing Analyst 'go to' for all platforms including Adobe Marketing Suite, booking engine and the CMS.
- Set testing and optimization programme with the CRO Manager by building a testing roadmap, setting targets and reporting on results.
- Become a systems Super User mapping customer journeys and working with the team to optimize and provide targeted content at all points in the customer journey.
Experience and skills desired
- Previous experience in an analytical, insights or customer journey optimization role.
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Suite, consumer insight tools, journey mapping tools, online error reporting tools, booking engines, CMS, Google Analytics is ideal however similar experience will be considered.
- Comfortable with statistical modelling and Business Intelligence tools.
- Ideally experience working with database marketing, digital or customer journey optimization
- Strong problem solver, highly numerate and skilled with MS Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communicator with ability to work with cross-functional teams to tight deadlines
ASAP start date. Redhill based office circa 15 min walk from the nearest train station. Free Parking.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.
- google analytics
- customer journey
- marketing analytics
- website analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"