Position: Digital Marketing & Administration Executive
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
An established, innovative and growing organisation based in a great location in the heart of Birmingham are expanding their team and recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing & Administration Executive.
You will be an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual who enjoys a challenge and loves throwing themselves into their work and investing themselves into the company they work for!
You will work closely with the existing IT team in managing the digital marketing activities and assisting in the management of the company's website. This will include website maintenance and creation, as well as managing and updating the organisations social media. You will be responsible for the production and management of digital marketing and traditional marketing content such as Brochures; leaflets; flyers; emails; e-newsletters and mail-outs.
Another part of this role will involve providing administrative support to the organisations management/board. You will set up and coordinate board meetings including venues and attendees. You will also collate board packs and take minutes from board meetings.
This role will require occasional travel to other work locations, so flexibility around this is required. Any costs incurred will be fully expensed.
What we NEED from you, in terms of experience;
- Have previous experience in a similar Digital Marketing position
- Have experience of set up & coordination of board meetings
- Experienced with Publisher and other web software
- Highly IT Literate including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Adept at minute taking and writing up minutes
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Live locally but have a willingness to travel if required
- Be flexible in their approach
- Be happy to report to and discuss with senior management
What you will get
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent, Central location
- 25 Days annual leave
- Opportunities for flexible / remote working
- Personalised Training & Development Plan
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us