They are on the look-out for a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager to join their rapidly growing Digital Marketing team. You will manage part of their client portfolio to help our clients improve their web presence and performance online, driving their digital marketing strategy.
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you should have a degree in marketing or solid experience in digital marketing in an agency-side capacity, with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance and experience in developing digital strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital marketing management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact across email, calls and video calls
- Create pitching presentations and present the company and services to prospective clients
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within digital marketing services and collaborate with sales teams to drive growth forward
- Assist with high priority requests or issue escalations as required
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Optimise web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Present SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Social media and Email strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyse digital campaigns success
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience we expect you to be;
- Passionate about driving results and attention to detail.
- Be well-presented, confident and self-motivated
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong sales, a superb communicator and negotiation skills
- Enjoy developing your skillset and applying it through direct, hands on experience
- Work well under pressure and to targets, goals and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- A solid understanding of Digital Marketing strategy and tactics, including Google Analytics, Paid Search, SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimisation, Affiliates and Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing implementation specialist, agency-side experience is a bonus
- Google Ads certifications and other Digital Marketing accreditations are a bonus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'