Digital Marketing Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available for a leading web agency for a digital account manager. The company are looking for someone with a passion for web technologies and search engines to join their growing digital marketing team and work with their diverse client base as a Customer Account Manager
Training will be provided, but having the eagerness to learn is vital. The candidate will also need to be comfortable speaking with clients and will need to structure their workload efficiently and thrive in a busy fast paced environment.
The candidate will be reporting directly to the Head of Agency and will have some interaction with the business development manager in charge of acquiring new clients.
The role will suit anyone from a digital or marketing background who is interested in specialising in web marketing, or anyone who loves the digital world and knows how to take care of clients with outstanding customer service.
• Day to day management of clients’ accounts
• Creating digital marketing strategies for clients
• Implementing SEO, PPC and digital strategy
• Problem-solving and working with internal team to solve queries
• Liaising with the business development team in new business creation
• Ability to understand the service and speak confidently to clients and prospects alike
• Preparing and delivering presentations on digital strategy, both internally and in client meetings
• Reviewing and editing written content and advertising copy
• Awareness of the core fundamental principles of SEO
• Awareness of digital marketing techniques – such as social, PPC, content marketing
• Strong writing and languages skills – you will need to write written reports for clients
• A team player willing to help move the company forward
• Ability to work on initiative when managing clients’ accounts
• Be professional and highly organised and keep on top of all accounts you are managing
• Comfortable with using Microsoft Office (primarily Word/Excel/Outlook)
This position is to start as soon as possible and is working with a friendly forward thinking company who have real growth plans for the future.
Includes 30 days holiday a year. Please apply ASAP for this exciting new vacancy, or call Mandy Blackwell on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job