Electrocomponents Digital vision is to create a £1BN+ digital business at the heart of the group. The digital purpose is to digitally transform our business to provide an unrivalled digital experience for our customers and suppliers. We are committed to making the entire buying cycle easy and rewarding, including upfront research, finding and buying products and after-sales care, so that we unlock their full potential. This digital purpose is a key enabler to deliver the value propositions of both the Electronics and Industrial division.
The primary purpose of the Digital Marketing Account Manager is for managing the business interface between internal clients and Digital Marketing (all digital channels) Teams in the delivery of marketing/commercial campaigns and activities ensuring that brief requirements, as defined by the clients, are met in full, on time and to quality standards,
The role operates in a fast paced commercial environment of Marketing and Sales in a global matrix organisation.
The role is expected to ensure that all media across all channels supports the Group Strategy, is on brand and wherever possible best practice and consistency is applied.
The role is primarily a business relationship and is the 'face' and key point of contact for Digital Marketing Agency (across all channels on and off line) and will all client groups. This requires high degree of accuracy and stakeholder management.
The role will plays a key role within planning frameworks and is a critical interface with all client and stakeholder groups and at all levels within the business.
- Understand respective Client strategies and tactics and support by applying sound account management principles
- Effective project management of all campaigns and activities including risk/issue assessment and resolution - prompt escalation in order to support effective delivery.
- Manage multiple concurrent activities across all functional and global areas of the business, this may involve 3rd party agencies and vendors.
- Able to present coherent arguments based on sound commercial rationale to ensure support for campaigns and activities.
- Develop and nurture excellent communication and engagement networks across the business and with all client stakeholder groups
- Establish a client reporting framework and provide regular updates on account management 'as a service'
- Robust understanding of planning frameworks, processes and documentation - acting as SME to inform, advise and navigate stakeholders as required.
- Key point of contact with all Client groups and a key link with Digital SME's and Digital Marketing Agency
- Continuously looking for synergies within Digital, identify and deliver continuous change improvement opportunities through proactive adoption of relevant methodologies e.g. continuous improvement, six sigma, lean sigma, agile, etc.
- Previous experience working as an account manager
- Methodical and logical in approach - project management background.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders across multiple geographies - internal and external facing role.
- Proven experience in influencing at all levels within a global business - ability to demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Experience in managing the liaison between sales/marketing and an operational process - particular emphasis on ensuring support through quality management.
- Strong understanding of current business/hub priorities to drive campaigns/activities in line with strategy and direction.
- Excellent communication and networking skills with the ability to work across multiple functions, geographies with shared responsibilities across regions / time zones.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Project Management (Prince, APM or equivalent)
- Continuous Improvement (Yellow Belt/Green Belt)
- Agile (awareness)
- Client facing experience
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Digital account manager