Job Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Salary: £20k to £28k, subject to experience
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established digital agency with an excellent client portfolio. We are looking for an Account Manager to join this Digital Results Team and work alongside the Digital Marketing Director.
At the heart of the role is to understand client business objectives, manage their digital strategy, requirements and results. The right candidate would have some account management experience, an interest in digital marketing, good organisation and client / team communication skills.
• Campaign management, account planning and release management
• Build successful rapport and relationships with existing customers and new customers
• Manage client expectations, customer advocate, gathering client requirements
• Prepare tender documents and support bid management processes
• Attend client meetings, understand business objectives, write up contact reports
• Analyse client digital marketing results providing recommendations for improvements
• Identify and win business opportunities through engaging current clients with ideas that fulfil their business, personal and creative requirements
• Approach business generation as a team based, ideas driven, learning process involving the coaching of allocated client PM and associated project teams
• Complete agreed Account Planning cycles for existing clients
• Achievement / overachievement of separate existing client sales targets
• Co-ordinate or complete required proposal brief and proposal writing activities
• Manage and monitor a sales pipelines with a balance of opportunities at all pipeline stages
• Support the preparation of case studies, datasheets and knowledge documents
• 1-3 years’ account management experience
• 1-3 years digital marketing experience
• A global thinker
• Brings strategic ideas to the table
• Organisation skills
• Client and team communication skills
The right candidate will already be based in Bournemouth or the surrounding area.
Also would typically have a degree from a marketing or digital background.
• Health Insurance
• Child Care Vouchers
• Pension Scheme
• Additional days holiday for each year completed
• Team days/evenings out
• Bournemouth based office 5 mins walk to the award winning beach
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job