Job title: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: £25k - £30K + bonuses + benefits
Exciting new Digital Marketing Account Manager Role!
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Account Manager is to proactively collaborate with internal and external parties, creating and maintaining productive and proactive relationships with clients and partners, including media agencies, media networks, banks, building societies and insurance companies. This position is a chance to work in a well-established company that continues to expand, looking for a talented Digital Marketing Account Manager to join the team!
As Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will work alongside other account managers as a part of the commercial team, you will be responsible for assisting the sales of the company and will be dealing with the customers and client enquiries.
- Maintaining and organising advertising and promotional campaigns
- Communicating with other departments to increase opportunities
- Attending client meetings
- Finding and building client relationships and commercial agreements
As Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will have excellent interpersonal skills, the desire to develop both professionally and personally and work in a collaborative, engaging and fast-paced environment. Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager who has:
- A keen interest and experience in online promotions
- Exposure/ experience of affiliate marketing would be an advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Educated to Degree level
So what are you waiting for? Join our client’s team now as their next Digital Marketing Account Manager!
- Interpersonal Skills