This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful and award winning agency that pride themselves on offering a client service which surpasses all expectations. We are looking for a charismatic and creative person who has a strong background in all aspects of multi-channel online marketing with specialisms in SEO strategy, PPC and paid social campaigns.
You will be joining a growing, dedicated team working across a wide variety of national and regional clients, taking responsibility for a portfolio of accounts, managing growth and developing solid relationships.
Your duties will include:
- The ability to listen and think creatively around routes to market, interpret client’s requirements and objectives and translate them into marketing plans.
- Taking ownership of appointed client SEO and Paid Search campaigns.
- Efficiently running and profitably growing new and existing multi-channel client campaigns, ensuring the best possible results are achieved at all times.
- Ensuring the campaigns are continually optimised, seeking and implementing new growth opportunities and strategies to maximise the clients earning potential.
- Actively using tools to analyse and gain insight on SEO and PPC campaign performance.
- Testing and amending campaigns to reach client targets.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Keeping up to date on latest digital marketing innovations and best practices.
- Implementing social media strategy; manage paid social campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Curating relevant content to reach the clients ideal target audience.
- Working closely with SEO and Content teams in delivering high quality, optimised content.
- Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, SEO strategies and full omni-channel campaigns.
- Working directly with clients to create and develop effective strategies, which produce exceptional performance across all online reportable channels.
- Ensuring delivery of KPI’s and meeting all client objectives.
- Using up-to-date methods of creating and implementing ethical link building strategies.
- Carrying out SEO audits and reviews.
You will have:
- Experience of the set-up, management and optimisation of SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience with paid social campaigns.
- Strong copy writing ability, able to create engaging content.
- The ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining relationships.
- The ability to cope well under pressure and deliver excellent client services at all times.
- A creative and commercial mind, good understanding of all online multi channel markets.
- Google AdWords/Bing AdCenter accreditation or willing to undertake qualification.
- Experience in CRO would also be desirable.
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing.
- Knowledge or experience in managing AdWords shopping campaigns.
- Experience of innovation SEO link baiting and link building techniques and strategies.
This opportunity will suit an individual who has a naturally creative approach, is ideas focused and has passion and drive, as well as a practical and good all-round understanding of Paid Search, SEO principles and paid social campaigns. This position has become available due to continued company success. Based in city centre Norwich based offices, working in a modern and contemporary working environment with excellent surrounding amenities. A full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 17.30pm, £DOE.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Account Manager
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job