Due to continued success, an award-winning business are recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive, specialising in Pay-Per-Click (PPC).
The company offer the full suite of digital marketing services to range of exciting clients, based in their well-appointed city centre office. The Digital Marketing Executive (PPC) will join a dynamic team, working closely with clients and reporting to the Head of Digital.
Digital Marketing Executive (PPC) duties:
- Assist with researching, identifying and establishing links with partnerships to improve PPC results
- Build Google AdWords accounts
- Daily housekeeping of accounts: monitoring, checking advertisements, budgets, keywords and admin
- Report on campaign performance, including sales performance
- Analyse search space for opportunities
- Conduct audits on existing PPC accounts and make relevant recommendations
- Provide a proven track record of delivering high quality digital services across a range of clients and ensure budgets and deadlines are adhered to.
- Ensure no over spend or any under spend on client budgets, unless changes to the budgets are agreed
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is signed by the client
- Prepare post campaign analyses (PCAs) for clients
- Research and source potential new clients
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive (PPC) to join a growing and highly ambitious team where there is a great emphasis on growth and career development.
There are a host of additional benefits including pension and health insurance.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job